Contemporary. Editorial. Timeless.
What to Keep in Mind
How To Prep the Client
- Ask them to keep the room tidy and for it to be tidy upon arrival.
- Let them know ahead of time that the groom needs to get prepped near the window.
- ENVIRONMENTAL establishing shot of prep room
- EXT shot of location, with waiting groom/groomsmen, if significant
- GROOM pulling up his socks
- GROOM doing up his shirt cuffs
- BEST MAN helping groom put his tie on
- GROOM writing a letter to his bride
- GROOM checking his watch
- GROOM holding his cufflinks
- GROOM putting on corsage, or mother putting it on for him
- ACTIVITIES such as smoking cigars, taking a shot, shaving beard/head, getting a haircut
Here are a selection of images to use as examples.