Contemporary. Editorial. Timeless.
What to Keep in Mind
- Remove salt and pepper shakers, sugar package holder, etc. UNLESS items are integral to the design of the table, which is usually only about 2% of all cases
- When shooting tables, especially oblique shots, try to make sure all the chairs are aligned and not staggered.
- Whole dining room/area (24mm at f/2.8), horizontal
- Floor to ceiling of primary dining area (24mm at f/2.8), vertical
- Table with centrepiece (35mm at f/2.8)
- Table with centrepiece (35mm at f/4)
- Oblique table shot, vertical
- Oblique table shot, horizontal
- Chairs, especially if wooden
- 32mm lens
- 50mm lens
Vendors to Consider
- Event designer
- Decor company
- Floral designer
- Linen company (tablecloths, napkins, chair covers)
- Furniture rental
- Tent rentals
- Lighting designer
Here are a selection of images to use as examples.