Paris, France Wedding Photography
Your Dream Wedding in Paris
Hire Me to shoot your wedding in Paris, France.
My name is Kevin, I am a fashion photographer and the founder of Blackwood Studios. I live and work near Toronto, Canada, and I'd love to shoot your wedding in Paris.
I am a storyteller. My background in photography comes through photojournalism, working at a weekly newspaper in university, then later, as a photo editor at a daily newspaper in Niagara Falls, Canada. Now, I exist to tell the love stories of amazing couples through my photography.
Fashion and editorial photography for magazines has been my bread and butter for the past three years. I have shot images for close to 50 feature articles and my images have been on more than 20 covers.
You can view that work on my commercial photography website.
Hiring Me Will Save You Money:
We are currently building our destination wedding photography portfolio. Destination weddings are a big part of our future at Blackwood Studios. The difficult part about becoming a destination wedding photographer, though, is actually building a portfolio of destination weddings. This allows us to offer our services at a rate that would be less expensive for you to hire us, than it would be to hire a photographer local to the area.
In most cases, we are currently taking on destination wedding clients at rate that covers the costs of travel and accommodations, and a small fee of €500. I'll charge a flat rate and book my own flight and accommodations to France, so you don't have to worry about that.
What You Receive:
- 10 hours of wedding day coverage
- Complimentary on-location bridal/couples photos session, prior to the wedding day
- Digital delivery of 500-800, fully edited images
Why Am I Offering This?
- First of all, I absolutely adore Paris! I was there on a high school trip and have always wanted to go back, when I had the time to appreciate the city, its culture, food, and amazing people!
- Destination weddings are a big part of our future at Blackwood Studios. The difficult part about building a portfolio, though, is having actual destination weddings to photograph.
- I love to travel and make new friends from around the world. We'll be spending a good part of the week together, so we'll get to know each other very well.
Setup a Consultation Meeting
We believe it's important to meet with our clients face-to-face prior to booking any wedding to see if we're the right fit. Fill out the form below to connect with us (not the one on our contact page, it has different question fields), and we get the ball rolling to setup up a Skype call.